4 November 2016

Autumnal Makeup Tutorial Using MAC Coppering

Autumnal Makeup Tutorial Using MAC Coppering

Hey guys!

So you seem to be getting quite a few posts out of me this week! Anyway here's another one. I actually want to take a little time in this post to let you know (if you didn't already know) that I've started a YouTube channel! I'm really excited about this and would love it if you would pop over and subscribe (obviously only if you want to!). Your support would mean a lot! If you click right HERE you'll be take over to my channel!

And on with the post...


I've had Maybeline's Metallic Pomegranate Colour Tattoo for quite a while now and had never really known how to use it despite how absolutely gorgeous it is! So the other day I had a spur of inspiration on how to use it for Autumn, spoiler alert it involves MAC's Coppering eye-shadow as well!



To see how I paired the two together please watch the video below!



I really love this makeup look and can't wait to wear it throughout Autumn! I think this look would also be great for going out if you just added a winged liner and some lashes!

I actually ended up wearing this look for Halloween (I was a vampire)! I used a dark pink shadow from NYX in the crease and under the eye as well, then added red winged liner (again from NYX) and some lashes from Eyelure (if you watch to the end there's a little icon of me in my Halloween makeup - you can also click this to subscribe!).

I really hope you liked this post and thank you for any support you give my new channel! Don't forget to subscribe to us on Bloglovin (the link is in the bio along with our other social media).

Love
Katie
xx




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...