3 November 2016

Are Estee Lauder Eyeshadows Any Good?

Are Estee Lauder Eye-shadows Any Good?


Hi guys!

So admittedly, it's been a while since I've written a proper blog post! I did post a quick one the other day but I wouldn't consider it a substantial post! I think after posting every three days in August I had just run out of ideas to post about. I've also been settling in to the whole limbo phase of education I am currently in (who said last minute gap years weren't a good idea?)! Anyway I'm back today with a post about this gorgeous palette from the one and only Estee Lauder!

Estee Lauder Palette from Gift Set



These photos were taken on my new camera (the Canon 750D if you were wondering) so I hope they're up to scratch as I'm still getting used to all the settings and working out what works best for what!

So let's talk about this palette! I was given this in a gift set for my birthday last January and although I'd used it a few times I hadn't really had a proper play! I put this down to my not being at all bothered wearing makeup to 6th Form, other than a little bit of mascara, but since being in the world of work and having a little more time for my makeup in the mornings I've really been reaching for this palette a lot.

I'm going to make a bold statement and tell you that my favourite warm brown for the crease has now become the shadow you see in the bottom right hand corner of this palette.

Estee Lauder Eyeshadow Palette

For my everyday makeup recently I've been taking one of the light pink-y shades from the top row all across my lid, then that gorgeous warm brown through my crease and the outside third of my lid and finally I've taken a small amount of the darker brown and put that in the outside V as well as running it along my lash line to act as a subtle eyeliner.

Estee Lauder Eyeshadow

So to answer my question that I enticed you to read this post with: Yes, Estee Lauder eye-shadows are extremely good and i would highly recommend you buy some the next time you're looking for a high-end product!

Let me know in the comments down below what your favourite high-end eye-shadows are and if you've tried any from Estee Lauder!

Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time!

Love
Katie
xx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...