15 August 2016

What You Need In Your Travel Makeup Bag | #LazyBlogging August

What You Need In Your Travel Makeup Bag |

#LazyBlogging August


Travel Makeup Bag

Hey, so today I'm going to show you my travel makeup bag essentials!

The products I'm going to show you are what I've been carrying around all summer wherever I've been! I hope you enjoy this post, continue reading to find out what I think you need in your travel makeup bag!


Emptied Travel Makeup Bag

So this summer I've been to a variety of places and haven't yet finished travelling! I've been to the South of France, Bath and the Solent. I'm thinking of doing a summer travel round up post with lots of photos at the end of the summer so let me know in the comment of this post if that is something you'd be interested in!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and Collection Lasting Perfection Powder

Right, into the post! My firsts essentials are foundation and powder! My personal foundation of choice is the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation, I love this foundation as it gives me a lovely glowing base (it also smells AMAZING, probably because it has lots of fruit extracts in it)!

Then I use Collection's Lasting Perfection powder. If I'm completely honest I don't know how much this powder does! Let me know your powder recommendations in the comments below so I can try them out!

Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Streak and Naked Basics 2 Palette

 Next on my list of essentials is two products from Urban Decay. First up is the Naked Flushed Palette in Streak. How do I tell you how much I love this product? Firstly, as you can see it has three products in one (a bronzer, highlighter and blusher) which is amazing when you're travelling as it means you only have to carry one thing in the place of three. If you're in need of an insane highlight then this is definitely the palette for you, I never see this palette being raved about but it deserves some attention and I'm here to give it some!

The other product form Urban Decay that I think you need for travelling is the Naked Basics 2 palette, I won't say much about this as I already have a post here on the blog dedicated just to this palette which you can read here! However, I will say I love this palette for day-to-day makeup as the shades are a perfect set of neutrals with the option to darken the look up a bit for evenings with the black shade.

Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Black and Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara

So my next two essentials are a mascara and an eyeliner. We're going back to the drugstore for these two with one from Maybelline and one from Rimmel.

So in terms of mascara I really recommend the Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara, this has been one of my favourite mascaras for years now. I really love the shape of the wand, which is slightly curved as it makes it really easy to reach all your lashes and makes applying to the bottom lashes super easy too!

The eyeliner that I think everyone needs in their travel makeup bag is the Rimmel Kohl Kajal pencil eyeliner. For ages I was on the hunt for a pencil eyeliner that was soft and not scratchy. I'll be honest it took me a long time to find this, and when I did it took ages for it to be in stock again!

This eyeliner is perfect for so many uses! I use it in my waterline, tight-line and on my top lashes. I use it for both winged liner and smudged liner looks, so you can see my I have this all rounder in my makeup bag when I travel! 

Barry M White Nail Polish and Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick 03

On to my final two products, my nail polish of choice for travel (and pretty much any other time) is this white one from Barry M. I'm not great at nail polish but I find I can manage with this white one!

Finally, the lipstick I swear by is this one from Rimmel, it's the Kate Moss shade in 03. Again I already have a whole blog post on this lipstick so will leave you with the link to check that out! However, I will say it's the perfect nude shade which is great when you're travelling!

What are your travel makeup essentials? Let me know in the comment below!

As always, remember to follow our social media which is all linked in the sidebar! To make sure you never miss a post follow us on bloglovin! My personal social media links are also down below!

This post is part of #LazyBlogging August so if you're following along make sure you're caught up on Jess and Ella's posts!

Love
Katie
xx




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...