27 August 2016

Nars Orgasm Blush Review and Tutorial | #LazyBlogging August

Nars Orgasm Blush Review and Tutorial | 

#LazyBlogging August


Nars Blush Packaging


So I've had my eye on the cult favourite 'Orgasm' blush from Nars for a while now. I'll be honest, I'd pretty much decided I probably wasn't going to get it until it started popping up again everywhere this summer due to the limited edition one Nars has brought out.

I was in Sephora in Toulouse quite a few weeks ago now and they had Orgasm out for customers to swatch. I was sold, there and then! However, I did a quick conversion and worked out that it would be cheaper for me to wait and order it once I'd got home.

Nars Orgasm Blush

Per usual, I logged onto my Feel Unique account, added the blusher to my shopping bag and checked out immediately before I could do anymore damage to my bank account!

A few days later, the most beautiful blusher I have ever laid eyes on arrived at my door and I honestly couldn't be happier with this purchase. Not only does Orgasm act as a blush but it also acts as a highlight due to the gold flecks running through it.

Nars Orgasm Blush

In usual Katie style, I managed to delete the photos I'd taken without the 'Nars' plastic covering the blusher itself! However, you can still see from the photo above how beautiful this blusher is. I'm not very good at describing colours so I'm not even going to attempt it but the photo above is very true to life.

If you have a few pounds spare I would put this blush in your shopping bag straight away! It's definitely a dual purpose blush and perfect for summer!

Right, onto the exciting but slightly nerve wracking part! I have done my first ever makeup tutorial and you can watch it down below! The tutorial includes the Nars Orgasm blush. At the moment this video is set as unlisted on my YouTube account (that's a clickable link so you can go and subscribe, hint hint!) but if enough people say they enjoyed it/want me to make more videos (which I definitely want to do!) then I'll put it on public!



I really hope you enjoyed this post and the video to go with it! Please let me know your thoughts on the video in the comments! I know I sat way to far back from the camera and I was quite nervous when filming!

This post is part of #LazyBlogging August, so make sure you're caught up on Ella and Jess' posts! Also follow our Lazy Blogging twitter for twitter chats every Friday!

If you'd like to keep up to date with Beautiful Earful our social media links are in the side bar. If you'd like to keep up to date with me then my social media links will be linked down below!

Thank you for reading/watching this post!

Love
Katie
xx




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...