25 July 2016

Sephora France Haul

Sephora France Haul


Last week I went on holiday to the South of France with my mum. After watching Alix's (from I Covet Thee) Paris Sephora Haul I knew I had to find a Sephora whilst I was in France.

We stayed in Toulouse which, as it happens, has two Sephora stores and of course I visited both! As we don't have Sephora here in the UK I had never been to one of their shops before, so I was extremely excited to go!

Sephora definitely lived up to my expectations. For those of you who have never been before, Sephora is set up almost like a drugstore. Instead of counters, as we have in our department stores, the shop consists of unmanned stands which hold the products from the various brands. 

Sephora and Urban Decay Haul


As most of the brands Sephora France stocks are also available in the UK I stuck mainly to buying Sephora own brand products that are difficult to obtain at home.

As you can see from the photo above I bought two of the Sephora 'Cream Lip Stains,' one of which was for me and the other a present for Hannah. I cannot remember for the life of me what the name of the shade on the right is as I've already given it to Hannah! However, the shade of the left (which I bought for myself) is called 'Watermelon Slice' which was a purchase inspired by Alix's haul that I mentioned earlier!

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Sephora stocks lots of minis by the checkout desks and I couldn't resist buying this Urban Decay 'Primer Potion.' When I bought my Naked 3 palette I received a sample of this primer and absolutely loved it. If you're looking for an eyeshadow primer I would highly recommend this.

I actually used it last Wednesday when I went to the Jessarae concert in London. If you live in London then you'll know last week was boiling so I wanted something that would make my makeup last the whole night. When I got home my liquid liner was still in tact so this product, in my opinion, is worth the money 100%.

Sephora Face Masks

The last things I bought in Sephora were a selection of face, lip and eye masks. I haven't tried any of these out yet but I've heard lots of good things about them and can't wait to give them a try! When I use them I will do an update on what I think, most likely on twitter so make sure you're following our blog twitter (link in side bar) and my personal twitter (twitter.com/katie_may07) to see what I think!

Sephora Cream Lipstains Watermelon Slice

What are your favourite products from Sephora? Have you tried any of the products that I mentioned, if so what did you think?

Thank you for reading! If you liked this post make sure to follow us on social media (all links in side bar) and on bloglovin!

Love
Katie
xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...