6 May 2016

Monochrome Clothing Haul

Summer Monochrome Clothing Haul


Last weekend I went shopping with my mum in my favourite shopping centre in London, Westfield. Per usual, I got home and realised I had not bought one ounce of colour! My wardrobe becomes more and more monochrome each time I go shopping!



The first thing I bought was these black dungarees from H and M. I've been on the hunt for a pair of dungarees that have skinny jeans style legs for ages now. Anyone who knows me will be aware that I hate jeans that are baggy in anyway at all and these dungarees definitely aren't!


I have fallen in love with these dungarees, not only are they extremely comfy but they're so easy to wear, all you have to do is throw on a t-shirt and then throw on these dungarees.


I know I'll get so much wear out of these and can't wait to wear them this summer! I think they'd also be great for holidays, I mean how cute would these be thrown over a bikini or bralette?


One of the things I love about dungarees is the cross over at the back, I think it adds something really unique to an outfit that jeans on their own just can't do! Being £24.99 I thought these were a really great price for what they are. I went into Urban Outfitters later the same day and there were a pair that looked very similar about double the price! (Not to say I don't love Urban Outfitters, because I do, but their prices can often be too high for students!)


The second item I picked up was this basic grey t-shirt, also from H and M. I really like this for a number of reasons, the first being that the neck has this cross over detailing which makes this basic t-shirt ever so slightly more interesting.


 It also has this really cute faux pocket. Asides from this the material this t-shirt is made of is super soft and comfortable! Finally, unlike many t-shirts this one is long enough to decently wear with leggings! This was £7.99 if you are interested!


Now for perhaps my favourite item I picked up on my shopping trip. This top above is from River Island and I absolutely love it! As you can see from the picture above it has ribbed detailing all over.


This top is slightly cropped and looks amazing under those dungarees I mentioned earlier in this post!


I also got the same River Island top in black as they were on offer for 2 for £16 (or £10 each.)


I also bought a very similar ribbed top from H and M but with a wider neck. This one is made of thicker material than the River Island ones so I thought it would be better once we get back into the Winter months (which I am hoping will be a very long time away because this weather we're having currently is lovely!)


This ribbed top from H and M was £19.99, so far more expensive than the River Island ones!


Next I bought this top from New Look. These two coloured shirts, which I refer to as 'Zac Efron' shirts due to his whole wardrobe from High School Musical 2 being made of these, are some of my favourite types of tops on both girls and guys! As an avid wearer of grey I had to pick this one up and, again, can just imagine it under the dungarees!


This top was £8.99. It wasn't the only thing I bought from New Look but the other top I bought is in a pile for my mum to alter as it didn't quite fit right but was too lovely to leave in the shop! But if you're interested is here is the link: www.newlook.com/shop/womens/jersey-tops/black-floral-stripe-high-neck-cami-_369164009

I also bought two pairs of black leggings in H and M.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I bought last week! Let me know what things you have bought recently in the comments below! If you're not following us on blog lovin press the link in side bar to keep up with all our latest posts!

Love
Katie
xx




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...